MJC is on the hunt for some good web design interns. Are you "the one"? (Well one of the two we are looking for?)
Job Title: Web Design Intern
- The internship is a minimum of 12 weeks, but some interns opt to stay on for 4 months or more. Internship requires 15-20 hours per week.
- You will be charged with designing various aspects of client websites
- You will experience the complete client design process as well as provide insight, feedback and help strategize the development of some of our projects
- You will be asked to participate in defining project timelines and expectations
- You will work closely with clients to develop their needs and gather project requirements
- Assist in updating and maintaing various client sites
- Be introduced to dynamic website development using PHP, MySQL, jQuery and WordPress
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- A serious interest in web design
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS (HTML5, jQuery, PHP, MysQL a plus)
- Ability to work in Mac Environment
- Ability to work independently
DO I HAVE TO BE IN CT?
No! We are encouraging applications from across the country. Local interns would be required to attend team meetings once a week however, telecommuting is encouraged.