We are proud to announce that we are on the hunt for interns for Fall of 2012. Take a look at our internship description below and follow the instructions for application if you are interest:
Job Title: Web and/or Print Design Intern
- The internship is a minimum of 12 weeks, but some interns opt to stay on for 4 months or more. Internship requires 12-15 hours per week.
- You will be charged with designing various aspects of client websites and print material
- You will experience the complete client design process as well as provide insight, feedback and help strategize the development of some of our projects
- You will be asked to participate in defining project timelines and expectations
- You will work closely with clients to develop their needs and gather project requirements
- Assist in updating and maintaing various client sites
- Design various marketing campaigns
- Be introduced to dynamic website development using PHP, MySQL, jQuery and WordPress
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- A serious interest in web and print design
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS (HTML5, jQuery, PHP, MysQL a plus)
- Ability to work in Mac Environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast paced environment
- Ability to accept criticism and constructive feedback
DO I HAVE TO BE IN CT?
Yes, applicants must be located in the Greater Hartford/New Britain area and be able to work in our office.